Accelerate Your SEO & Marketing for 2021
Our second eSummit kicks off today. Hopefully, you’re as excited as we are!
Starting at 10 a.m. ET / 7 a.m. PT today (January 12), eSummit will feature 40+ industry professionals.
In each of the sessions, our awesome speakers will be sharing actionable insights on SEO, enterprise SEO, PPC, paid social, and content marketing.
If you haven’t already registered, do not miss out! Invest in your success today.
“The presentations, sessions, and everything was a level of quality I wasn’t expecting at all. I can’t express enough how impressed I am.”
– 2020 eSummit attendee
Join the likes of Google, Uber, CNN, IBM, and register for just $150.
Speakers at SEJ eSummit include:
- Lily Ray (Path Interactive)
- Wil Reynolds (Seer Interactive)
- Britney Muller (ex-Moz)
- Martin Splitt (Google)
- Jackie Chu (Uber)
- Marie Haynes
- Upasna Gautam (CNN)
- John Shehata (Condé Nast)
- and many more
Keynote & Main Stage
- How 2020 changed the course of SEO in 2021.
- What 2021 will bring for SEO.
- How to prepare for Google’s Core Web Vitals.
- How to use search data to understand your customers better than ever.
- What were the biggest digital ad shake-ups in 2020? (Plus: how to deal with them in 2021.)
Continue Reading Below
- What’s new with the introduction of Google’s Core Web Vitals.
- How to improve SEO with Core Web Vitals and build an enterprise SEO mindset.
- Why and how Featured Snippet answers are chosen.
- How to diagnose the cause of a drop in Google organic traffic and how to fix it.
- What distinguishes enterprise SEO from standard SEO.
- How to get buy-in for your enterprise SEO efforts.
- How automation can help you scale SEO in 2021 and where it helps best.
PPC & Paid Social Stage
- What’s new for 2021 in PPC and paid social and how the landscape is changing.
- How to make paid social work better for lead generation.
- How to utilize LinkedIn and direct response advertising to save time and drive leads.
- What PPC strategies will generate more leads in 2021.
- How best to utilize Facebook and Instagram Ads in 2021.
- How to leverage audience targeting and creative tactics to improve conversion.
- What data and tools to use to understand where to focus your PPC and SEO efforts.
- How to use PPC to help you with your SEO, align efforts, and improve results from both.
Content Strategy Stage
- What’s trending in terms of value and building rapport with audiences right now.
- Key areas to focus content strategies and how to ensure content converts.
- How to ensure you get in front of the right audience and drive impact.
- What strategies and tactics will work best to repurpose and promote content in 2021.
- How to improve your current content and improve traffic and conversion rates.
- How to ensure your Facebook video content generates more quality leads.
- How and if you should be using TikTok for your business.
Enterprise SEO & Compliance Stage
- Where enterprise SEO sits in an organization.
- How to overcome the most common enterprise SEO challenges in 2021.
- How to get work done in a large organization with multiple stakeholders.
- When and where to use data across your organization for a cross-functional SEM.
- How to get SEO, content, and website managers to better work together on a common goal.
- How to get enterprise SEO buy-in from the right players within your organization.
- How to avoid costly legal pitfalls such as ADA accessibility fines.
- How to protect your Intellectual Property and your customers’ privacy in 2021.
View the full list of speakers and agenda here.
On Day 2 of eSummit, SEO & PPC Master Classes from IBM and Cultivative will focus on advanced technical topics to give you a deeper understanding of how search works and what strategies and tactics are proven effective.
During eSummit one-on-one networking sessions, you can also connect with speakers and peers in private virtual conference rooms.
Continue Reading Below
Don’t Miss Out on Your Chance to Get Ahead in the Industry Early
- Start the new year armed full of new insights.
- Invest time in yourself and gain actionable takeaways you won’t find anywhere else.
- Learn from the comfort of your home or office.
- Connect and network with the industry’s most experienced professionals.
- Succeed with the latest and greatest trends topics, tactics, and strategies.
- No Fluff. No BS. All Actionable Advice.
At SEJ eSummit, you can even take breaks to learn something new and refresh mentally and physically with our wellbeing sessions:
- How to create a goal-driven mindset without going insane.
- Find balance, find sanity: Yoga for your mind.
- Mindful self-care in digital times: EXHALE.
- Winter gardening basics.
- Women in tech: Become a conference speaker.
- Guilt-free goodies.
A Special Thanks to Our Amazing Sponsors
It would be impossible to put on such an all inspiring two-day event for you without our incredible sponsors.
Please join them throughout the day in our Virtual Expo Hall for advice and special offers to take your campaigns to the next level.
Purelinq: Enterprise SEO Track Sponsor – Learn how to improve your enterprise link building and drive predictability and scalability. Purelinq is the result of our desire to find and expedite link placements and asset distribution in highly-contextual articles and high-quality sites. With a database of over 60,000 independent blogs, influencers, and publishers the Purelinq team can generate links in any category. They build highly-complex programs that perform with a 90% success rate on unlinked brand mentions.
CallRail: Main Stage Sponsor – Learn how to bring complete visibility into your calls, conversions, and conversation. CallRail is a platform that boosts conversion by improving the quality of your leads and the content of your conversations. The CallRail platform is intuitive; its helpful tools drive actionable clarity and better decision-making. Results-driven, it is priced for businesses at every scale.
Page One Power: SEO Track Sponsor – Page One Power is an SEO agency specializing in sustainable link building and strategic content creation. More links, better content. With over ten years of experience, Page One Power has the proven ability to build pages that earn visibility and links online, with stable processes to secure the links your pages deserve.
Continue Reading Below
Internet Marketing Ninjas: Content Strategy Track Sponsor – Internet Marketing Ninjas has been a pioneer in search engine optimization ever since industry leader Jim Boykin founded the company in 1999. Since that time, SEO has grown and evolved and the rules have changed, but no matter what, Internet Marketing Ninjas has always stayed ahead of the game. “Throughout the company’s history, we’ve never strayed from our mission to bring their clients the best and most relevant traffic using safe, white-hat methods.”
Conductor: Booth Sponsor – Conductor’s top-rated SEO platform gives you everything your team needs to be successful in SEO and content. Their customer intelligence platform provides deep insight into search intent, empowering you to take actions that make an impact across digital channels. Increase visibility, drive revenue, and share your success with their SEO technology, Conductor Searchlight.
One Little Web: Booth Sponsor – Reseller-friendly SEO & Content Services that deliver real results. Let their dedicated and experienced team handle your SEO and content marketing campaign. Get well-researched and unique content that serves the readers’ intent and ranks in Google. 100+ years combined experience of creating unique and value-driven content that ranks.
Continue Reading Below
Featured Image Credit: Paolo Bobita